TEACHING FORTE

I began my career as an elementary school teacher and received lot of compliments and recommendations over and above many who were senior to me. And owe my thanks to Mr. H B, Reddy and his deputy Master Mohammed Hussein who became my personal mentor.

Mr. Reddy then the principal of the Lautoka Muslim Primary School first entrusted by the duty to lead the school to victory in the School District garden show. We won the first prize. Bypassing several senior and experienced Mr. Reddy appointed me the sports teacher believing strongly that I will bring fame to the school .

Having selected our school soccer team , I put them to rigorous training with a few grounds to follow and not deviate from with a caution whoever violated the rules will be dropped from the team. It was during this training I discovered Fiji;s future soccer star Gopal Krishna shot on international fame in soccer.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AHMADI MUSLIM 4 PACE - AHMADI MUSLIMS 4 PEACE

FIJI POLICE REUNION

AIM AND TEACHER TRAINING EXPREINCE