Rhema Church Christmas Celebration in Hayward

God’s love


By Pastor Henry Latchman of Rhema Bible Church, Hayward, CA


Some years back I had an encounter with a person who said that if anyone can solve the world’s problem that person will be regarded as the greatest person on this earth.  I thought about the question and started to think in my mind if any such person ever existed.  Other questions such as,   where does all the wars and fights come from?  Why do people become sick and die?  To have peace in my heart   I would say to myself that eventually everybody will have to die one day.  But the questions of life still bothered my mind.  Is there a way out?  Who can bring world peace?   People have tried and are still doing their best to solve mankind’s problems.   Unfortunately no solid and lasting peace has s ever been created yet.   I started to search for answers to some of the questions of life I had asked myself.   After reading and studying books and other articles on the subject I found out that I was exhausted and I couldn’t find any person ever who offered any lasting solution to our problems. Sometime later, I met a person who was very humble and a Godly person.   He excited me with his answers to my questions.  Before he left he handed me a bible and said that all of answers to life’s questions are in that book.  I spent a lot of time studying the book and finding all the answers I had in my mind.

The book of Genesis 1:1 says “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth”.

 Colossians 1:6 says   “For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth.”

Psalm 115:15, 16   “May you be blessed by the lord who made heaven and earth. The heaven, even the heavens are the Lord’s: but the earth He has given to the children of men”

The earth was perfect when God gave it to man.  Disobedience led man to flee from the presence of God.  Sin entered the human race when the first man Adam sinned and as a result sin spread to the entire world.  With it came spiritual death, disease, sickness poverty and physical death.  All of the world’s problem s started with sin.  That’s why there is no lasting peace in the world and in the hearts of man.  Everyone wants to have his/her own way. But there is good news for mankind.  Someone can solve our problems and at the same time give us peace in our lives.  In fact He is able to do more than what we ask Him.   Jesus Christ the last Adam came to give life to all people on this earth.  He was sinless and a perfect person.  Look at His promise.

 Matthew 11:28 “come to me all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest”. 

Jesus wants to give us peace and solve our problems. He will help us if we give him a chance.  How do we do that?  Answer – by believing in Him.  Believe that he has died for your sins and rose from the dead on the third day.  Repent of your sins and acknowledge Jesus Christ as your savior.  Than invite Him in your heart and follow his words.

May God bless you as you start year 2012 with Jesus as the captain of your life?











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AHMADI MUSLIM 4 PACE - AHMADI MUSLIMS 4 PEACE

Tributes to my teachers

DR H. KOYA DIGITAL MEDIA